The mystery that is life 1

I realized every minute of our existence is just a phase.

The instant since our birth, we've been growing, evolving. It's a never ending cycle. When we die, our knowledge passes on. It alters through the words spoken and said. Never ceasing to stop.

Sometimes I wonder, how people remain so true in their friendships and relationships. For it to last so many years. It's a wonder. Remarkable.

I've been quite cynical. Since I was in primary school actually. The first cynical thought I had, had to be when on the 2nd day of Primary 1 in Sri Utama, I thought my class was full of idiots. Seriously and today, I don't even know where my friends are at. Whether their achieving their aspirations and desires, I suppose that's the mystery I would have to just unveil for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts