Awakening in the morning at 8am, I realize I have had my entire 8 hours of sleep and shouldn't be sleepy at all. Recalling the night before, I feel a slight prejudice against Mrs. Murphy for having taken my diary but was surprised to find it lying on my desk.She must have come in and return it. Odd.

Mr. Downie in our form room said something quite surprising to us. Having told us that although he enjoys having Year 10L3 as his class, he finds that he doesn't know us well enough and would greatly enjoy a conversation with us once in a while. He was lonely. I have to say that I do understand the feeling and don't really mind having conversations with teachers although friends in my group might say otherwise.

Year 10s had their immunizations today. Most came back complaining of arm aches and how the pain would get worse the next day. I cannot imagine that at all. Needles aren't that bad.

I started a brand new Great Eastern book today, it is a smooth red 2010 one I have officially named 'Firefly'. Just received it earlier this year and am happy to get started with using it. Within it, the others shall make their own posts; seeing that they greatly enjoy what I wrote in my Australia Great Eastern one that records most of my documentation since I got here.

We just did a whole lot of matrices in math. I passed Firefly to Nicole who became the 1st member other than myself to start. Yvonne and I were quite upset today after coming to sense that Yuen Mei had decided to copy us in storywriting. Honestly, copying me is enough!
Damnit. She does everything I do which just blows my mind out even more.

Swimming was quite alright today and I was fine swimming 400m non-stop. So much better without stopping. However in the 300m, I kept banging into Ella in the first 100m because she kept on swimming in the wrong lane for some apparent reason. Quite unbelievable actually. Whiteney, who was swimming behind the both of us must have been wondering what in the world was going on ahead in front of her. Ella's fitness in comparism to mine soars ahead.

Our history presentation was an utter failure with Kate Wang being the lousiest partner ever.

=_="

Comments

Popular Posts