Trust the whoolawho

I haven't been posting alot of blogposts in a while mostly due to internet and computer limitations here in PLC. I currently an uneloquent in anything I write or say and rather just film just about anything on my video camera. I just let my Canon Legria 36 Camcorder get borrowed by Pheemie without even telling her how to use it. Oh boy... I can just almost imagine how that'll work out and since I ain't even that close to Pheemie in the first place, I seriously have no way to contacting her into telling her HOW it works. And I wouldn't want some random person to start changing functionings in my video camera without my knowledge. However, I trust in the Lord's power to have care and watch over my video camera. I hope it'll be alright.

Alot of things have happened since I first arrived here in the boarding house.
From teachers' criticisms, socials, boarding house friends to even a fire alarm incident just last night.
In truth, I still do not exactly trust people in the care of my objects because knowing most of my friends, my stuff gets fumbled around alot. No ones like me. I often go crazy protective mode, especially if that something isn't mind. And it also depends on the importance of the object.
Therefore, never give anything to Yuen Mei
Trust Tiffany. ^^

Why don't give anything to Yuen Mei?
First of all, she likes touching things. Anything that is not hers, brews her curiousity and she fumbles with it. If she doesn't get a chance to fumble with it, she'll beg. When she begs, it just gets annoying. =_='
And sometimes she changes settings without changing it back with is just plain frustrating.
Annoying=Frustrating=Consequences

Why Tiffany?
She's alot more considerate over the objects under her care. She learns fast in using an object and has no problems taking care of it. If she is told not to touch, no objections. Haha. And you can tell she's a person to trust your stuff with if you meet her.

Pheemie, hmm, we'll figure that out tomorrow, won't we? :D

Comments

Popular Posts