Searching for an Inspiration

Ummm... o_o
Ummmm.... (>_<)
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
'->_<-' overly flustered now.
My ISSUE is...
LACK OF IDEAS AND INSPIRATION. + probable MOTIVATION issues.
I need ideas for a brand new short story.
I have come up with an idea of one, but it doesn't have an entirely complete plotline, unlike that of "Chorus" in which I have already nearly completed in words. xD I'm truthfully really proud with that achievement, except in took months before I took the initiative to bother completing it.
=_= Now I literally know what writer blocks really mean! It's utterly terrible!
And currently, I'm in one.
^_^
2nd in-progress story:
Genre: Shoujo, Sports, School Life, Slice of Life
Consisting of 3 tennis players, 2 girls and an absolutely amature boy tennis player, who become best friends. Their relationship lies in the Recreational Sports Club their all members of. Let me substitute names (>_<>A & B (protag. girl shall be B) and C (=_= obviously for the boy).
The 3 of them have an undeniably close relationship; However, C is just way too ignorant to have noticed A's blossomming feelings for him.
etc.
xD Lol. I'm not going to reveal the whole plot. Although, that's their history. ;D

So, regarding my issue with names, title, and plot. I used the extremely cheap (meaning simple) way of obtaining names. *_* Online Japanese Dictionary style!

I had intended for B (protag.) to have a name, symbolizing, "Unyielding."
Looking "unyielding" up online, I obtained:

強硬 勝気
kyoukou OR kachiki
firm; vigorous; unbending; unyielding; strong; stubborn determined or unyielding spirit
P.S. Now I know why Kyoukou is named Kyoukou in Skip Beat. =_=

For the guy, something like "fresh dew", "bright sun"...
Outcomes:

朝露 (noun) chouro morning dew

白露 (noun) shiratsuyu glistening dew

朝の露 (expression, archaism) ashitanotsuyu morning dew
:P That's it for now!
I'll c ya folks anotha time!
Evelyn Wong~Ocean Lover~SwiftSea
My own quote of the day: "I will save all who is lost."
"The peltering drops of rain hit the metal zinc roofing of the hut."

Comments

Popular Posts