Lazy No Sports?

O_O Ok. So I am going through that phase, in which I want to do nothing but sleep, sit on my butt and laze around with no effort at all.

I don't feel like doing anything that requires me physically moving. Hehe?

...
"Tennis?"

"Yes! Especially after watching Federer in the France U.S. Open competition! But... you have to pay to access the tennis courts here."

"Ohh... swimming?"

"Swam yesterday and the day before (hier at avant hier) and I am way too lazy to go today."

"Lazy? Urm... weren't you the one who said you wanted to swim everyday from now on?"

"I got finals. x1 Okok. I admit, I use that as an excuse. I just don't feel like it."

"Hey, didn't your dad just offer to play table tennis?"

"Too lazy!"

"Badminton?"

"Dad's hand is injured."

"UGH! So when ARE you ever going to play any sports?!

"No clue. I might swim or play 30 minutes of table tennis tomorrow depending on how busy I am."

"-_-' Great. The likely odds that you are going to do any physical activity at all."

" =) Precisely!"

"..."

"LOL."

Self-conversation by:
Evelyn Wong~Ocean Dreamer

Comments

Popular Posts